Monday, December 28, 2009

us: our boys

Jason and I have two dogs. One is a 5 year old Jack Russell Terrier who, after being passed through 2 or 3 families with children too young for such an energetic pup, acquired the name Jack. Finally he ended up with me! I fell in love at first sight and we slept together the first night we met! (literally of course:)~) He keeps us on our toes, let's just say. The next is Sawyer Bud, the 3 year old mutt. If I could breed Sawyer Buds, I would. He is the sweetest dog I've ever met. I say all the time that we don't deserve him. Now, Jack, we deserve. :) Jason married himself into quite a cute interesting little family, I'd say. I am more like Jack. We're both small balls of energy! I never want to sit-I always want to be 'doing', and Jack is always in our faces asking to do something; always wanting. Jason is like Sawyer. He knows how to sit and relax. He is content and happy-go-lucky. But they're both quite handsome!

3 comments: